Where have I been?

Holy smokes am I behind!! I've had such great intentions of posting all the fun crafts I've been doing, but I haven't had the time.
I am currently working on a request of headbands, bows and such! I'm nearly finished and it'll be posted soon. But as for now, check out a few of my latest projects I've been doing (for my craft class).

Addi & I saw a project similar to this on Martha Stewart, so we took time to make Addi her own "Smelly Doll" named Rosabelle. If you would like the instructions (they don't have the doll template, you'll have to make your own) you can find them HERE.
However Addi and I added an extra special touch to make her a doll that smelled good. So we added a touch of laundry detergent (gain) and a dryer sheet inside the doll along with the polyfill. This is the finished product!

(Don't mind Addi's little Kool-Aid moustache, we think it's permanent!)

And these are the crafts I have been working on for a craft class this weekend at my house. A personal super saturday of sorts!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket






Enjoy! BTW if you do go to my Off The Wall Creations site, mind you it is not complete, check back in a few weeks.

1 Amazing Friends Said...:

Stef said...

I love your blog! You have made some very cool projects! You are a very talented lady!

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! Thanks for taking the time to express yourself!