Twirly Skirts

As many of you know I am not much of a seamstress. And when the lack of talent isn't present, I strive even harder to conquer the task! Therefore, I couldn't just make 1 twirly skirt, I had to make 9 (Just to make sure I have it down!). (Actually they were Christmas presents for the cousins on the Briggs side.)

House On Road Hill has a fabulous tutorial on how to make them. No pattern required! If I can make them, so can you!




A close up of the girls skirts & shirts I made!

That's A LOT of sewing! (Not to mention 1 skirt and 3 shirts are missing from the picture!)

I made another skirt and shirt for Addi
(They have become so addicting, that I just may end up making her one for every season)

3 Amazing Friends Said...:

Anne said...

LOVE it! thanks for the tip!

Kelli said...

Thank you! I love the ones you made for Elysee and Ella

steffany said...

Cute! Cute! I just made one of these for my daughter, she loves it.

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! Thanks for taking the time to express yourself!