My "Inspirations" Journal




I needed a little journal to keep track of all my little "Craft Inspirations" and doodles.
I bought the book for $1 at Joanns. Then I just added a vinyl decal on the cover page. Nothing fancy, just simple!

I can't tell you how often I've used this to keep track of the random crafting ideas I get. In fact this doodle (which will later turn into a craft) was inspired at breakfast while I was at ihop looking at some of the wall decor. Weird...I know! But I just had to sketch the idea before my mommy brain forgot all about it!

I would love to see what you come up with!

6 Amazing Friends Said...:

Crystal said...

I do the same thing except I just have a boring plain notebook. Maybe I should dress it up a bit.

Wendy Ferguson said...

Love this simple idea! gonna go make one right now! love your blog too!

steffany said...

I have loved your blog for a while, thank you for sharing so many fun ideas.

I have chosen you for a best blog award. Stop by my blog for instructions.

Connie said...

I have also selected your for a blog award. Go on over to my blog for the details.

Tempest Ahoy said...

What a great idea!

Aly said...

I am the same way. Here's my "idea book" or inspiration journal made from a composition notebook. I have sketches, magazine clippings, notes... a great way to keep track of that fleeting inspiration. http://polkanuts.blogspot.com/2009/09/idea-book.html

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! Thanks for taking the time to express yourself!