Tile Picture



Items Needed:

12 x 12 Tile (I used a smooth matte finished piece of tile)
Spray Adhesive
Modge Podge (decoupage)
Scissors
Sponge Brush
12 x 12 printed picture

Make sure the picture is cut to fit the 12 x 12 tile. (I printed my picture at home using my Epson printer that does 12 x 12s. I had a little excess paper on the side of my picture so I turned the picture upside down, placed my tile on the back of the picture and I traced around the tile with my pencil. Then I cut on the pencil line, so now my picture will fit perfectly on the tile.
Spray the tile with your spray adhesive. Press your picture on the tile. Let it dry. "Paint" modge podge over your picture to seal it over the tile. Let dry

*If your picture bubbles because of the modge podge wait until it's nearly dry then gently press down with your finger until it sticks.

Good Luck!

This has become one of my favorite crafts of all time. They will make perfect gifts!

5 Amazing Friends Said...:

D'On Marx said...

Very cute!

Unknown said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to make one of these! Erika you are amazing!!!

Angela said...

What a fun blog! You are definately a crafty gal- so talented!! Thanks for your sidebar link to my blog. I will have to keep visiting you for crafty tips! Thanks!!

Stef said...

BEAUTIFUL photo! These would make cute gifts for Christmas or anytime!!

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! Thanks for taking the time to express yourself!