Your Present...Only A Week Late!


To Download my free Mothers Day kit please go
HERE

Password:
mommy

Here is my belated Mothers Day Present from me to you!
Please no hot linking. Send them here or www.pinkigloodesigns.blogspot.com to download. Thanks!

5 Amazing Friends Said...:

Crystal said...

This is so cute. Thanks!

Tara said...

Thanks girly! I will direct others to your site! OH....and I have picked out what I wanted...I just need to email it to you. Thanks again!!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, you're so freakin' FUN!!!!!!!!!!!! I love it!!!!!!

Stacie said...

I really enjoy your blog! I'm so glad I found it! You have so many helpful tips and fun ideas. Thanks!! I gave you an award...you can view it at www.thecreativecrate.blogspot.com
Play along if you'd like!

D'On Marx said...

So cute! Thanks for the freebie.

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! Thanks for taking the time to express yourself!