2 more Pen Pals please!

I am still in need of two more "pen pals of the month" for my daughter Addison. Please see the post below for details. I'd like to get this out of the way before I post any more crafts.
Thanks!
-Erika

*Thanks again all you ladies who have so kindly volunteered. We are both so excited we can hardly stand it!

3 Amazing Friends Said...:

Heidi said...

ok, sounds like fun. If feb is available, I'd love to write her in feb, we live in a Louisiana and I could do a whole "mardi gras" theme. If not, we'll take whatever is available.

Hugs,
The Hernandez Family

Brenda said...

I would love to join in on the fun! My daughter is six! We will take the month you need us for!

You can email me at:
bhalls1003@aol.com

Love the Hall Family

{Pink Igloo Designs} said...

Mission accomplished! Thanks so much ladies!
-Erika

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! Thanks for taking the time to express yourself!