Looking for some help!


This is my daughter Addi. Addi is being home schooled this year and would like a few pen pals for the school year. I am looking for 1 person a month to adopt Addi and send her a package of your favorite things or something to help her get to know you better and correspond through mail and/or email. Age really doesn't matter, although I do hope to get a few around her age (she's 7).
If you are willing to take a month please sign up in the comments box. I would LOVE to give Addi something to look forward to every month and her favorite thing is to receive mail or packages in the mail, so if you are up to it we'd GREATLY appreciate it!

*September-Rachel & Savanna
*October-Jadi & Kaylee
*November-Kara's Niece
*December-Deanna's Niece
*January-Wolsey Family
*February-Merynne
*March-Ellie
*April-Heidi
*May-Brenda

Thanks again ladies!!!!!

8 Amazing Friends Said...:

DeannaHurley said...

I have a 7 year old niece and I would love to work on something like this with her! Sign me up.

dkfranklin1 at yahoo dot com

I'll take December.

Kara said...

I have an 8 year old niece that would love to have a pen pal. I'll take whenever. karalou72101 at hotmail dot com.

{Pink Igloo Designs} said...

Thanks so much for your quick response Deanna & Kara. I told Addi that two people already signed up and she squealed with delight. She is so excited. Thanks for being willing to help out with this project! You're so sweet!
-Erika

Jadi said...

Erika,

Kaylee would LOVE to do this. Is October still available? If not any month after that will work too. Just let me know. What a fun idea!

The Kooky Queen--Rachel said...

Awesome Erika!!! We'll totally write her! Savanna would love some mail too. :) She'll be 7 in February and writing practice would be good for her! We could do September if you want. Let us know!
rachelanddanny at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

Okay, I am totally new to your blog! This is my first visit, but I have a 7yr old boy, Michael, who is also homeschooled and he would love to make a new friend! If you still have a month open and would be interested, please let me know.

Okay, now please don't take this next part as just a huge advertising opportunity, I really was just browsing! But I am having a giveaway this week on my blog for a free hair bow/clip/etc. from my Etsy shop. If you are interested follow my link;)

tinydiva.blogspot.com

KD Wolsey said...

What a fun idea i've got a 6 year old little girl that would love a penpal for a month! The only thing is we are in canada so the mail is a bit slow here. If she doesent mind waiting a bit for the mail Paris would love to join. Just let me know gkimmy@rocketmail.com

We'll do January but might need a reminder

Frederick Family said...

Ellie would love to write to her. Put me down for March. I may need a reminder. Steph

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! Thanks for taking the time to express yourself!