Featuring Grace Violet

I absolutely love surfing the net and finding creative and crafty ideas. I could spend hours doing it. What a geek...I know! In fact I have to reward myself with time on the computer if I get my other household chores. It's my incentive! (You've never seen a women clean so fast in your life!!).
Anyway...I happen to come across this site called Grace Violet. I have contacted Kristen and she was kind enough to let me use her pictures featuring her products and crafty ideas, then I will just link you directly to her site. So the next few posts will be from her. Thanks Kristin!
Enjoy!

1 Amazing Friends Said...:

Kristin said...

Thank YOU for featuring me! You have a really fun blog, and I will be sure to visit often!

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! Thanks for taking the time to express yourself!