Quotes About Mothers

TyAnne from Inspire Me Crafts has put together a few quotes about mothers. I thought it was fun to read some of these, and I'm trying to figure something creative to do with them. I'll keep you posted.

1. Who are all these children and why are they calling me mom?
2. Mother's of little boys work from son up til son down!
3. A suburban mother's role is to deliver children obstetrically once, and by car forever after. - Peter De Vries
4. All mothers are working mothers.
5. When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. - Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
6. Insanity is hereditary; you get it from your children. - Sam Levenson
7. A mother understands what a child does not say.
8. Your arms are always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly. - Sarah Malin.
9. AS I LOOK BACK
As I look back on my life
I find myself wondering....
Did I remember to thank you
for all that you have done for me?
For all the times you were by my side
to help me celebrate my successses
and accept my defeats?
Or for teaching me the value of hard work,
good judgement, courage, and honesty?
I wonder if I've ever thanked you for the simple things....
The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we've shared?
If I have forgotten to express my gratitude
For any of these things,
I am thanking you now....
and I am hoping that you've known all along,
how very much you are loved and appreciated.
- Author Unknown

10. YOU KNOW YOUR A MOM WHEN....
a. You count the sprinkles on each kid's cupcake to make sure they're equal.
b. You find yourself cutting your husband's sandwiches into cute shapes.
c. You can't bear to give away baby clothes - it's so final.
d. You hear yoru mother's voice coming out of your mouth when you say, "NOT in your good clothes!"
e. You stop criticizing the way your mother raised you.
f. You hire a sitter because you haven't been out with your husband in ages, then spend half the night checking on your kids.
g. You say at least once a day, "I'm not cut out for this job", but you know you wouldn't trade it for anything.

0 Amazing Friends Said...:

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! Thanks for taking the time to express yourself!