Nutter Butter Ghosts


Version #1

12 ounces of white candy coating, white chocolate or vanilla bark

1 package of nutter butter peanut butter cookies

1 small package of mini chocolate chips or mini m & m's

Make sure you are prepared and have everything on hand!

  1. Set out either a sheet of waxed paper or cooking parchment paper on the table.

  2. Melt the bark according to the instructions on the package.

  3. Dip the nutter butter cookies into the melted bark until the cookies are completely white.

  4. Lay the dipped cookie on the paper.

  5. Get two mini choco. chips or mini m&m's and place them as eyes.

  6. Let the candy covered cookies harden.

  7. Remove from paper and put into a bowl or arrange on a plate. Cover tightly until ready to serve.


Version #2
(this is what I used)

1 pkg. Nutter Butter peanut butter cookies

white chocolate or white chocolate almond bark

Pre-made Frosting (store bought or homemade)

mini chocolate chips

Instructions:

Heat white chocolate/almond bark in a double broiler until it's melted. Pour melted white chocolate into the frosting and whip on high until well blended. Frost the nutter butter with the white chocolate frosting mixture. Add chocolate chips for the eyes. Enjoy!


2 Amazing Friends Said...:

steffany said...

These are cute! I am curious, why did you mix the bark with the frosting? do you think it tastes better, or was it to "stretch" the bark?

{Pink Igloo Designs} said...

Both! We were gong to make these for activity days. After trying the melted chocolate I realized I needed more, and I already used all the white chocolate I had on hand so I just mixed it with some frosting I had. I thought I was being SO original, but then I found a recipe doing the same thing I did. So I guess the recipe was inspired by a delicious disaster! It really was a yummy frosting!

Post a Comment

We LOVE comments! Thanks for taking the time to express yourself!